Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly steps goal dots malfunctioning

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I see this was an issue that was resolved about 6 months ago, but it appears to be back. My iOS app failed to mark an hour as "goal met" (gray dot turned to red) when I had recorded over 1,000 steps for that hour. Then, 10 minutes into the next hour segment, it marked the current hour as goal met (which was accurate) when the app usually only marks the goal as achieved after the hour is completed, no matter when the 250 steps mark has passed.

As an addendum, it would be great if the app could be tweaked to mark the hourly goal as met as soon as the 250 steps have been taken - it would eliminate a lot of guesswork.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's glad to see new faces on the Forums @mobaltz!

If you do not mind, I'd like to ask you a couple of questions on the situation so that I can fully determine what is going on:

• Is the hourly goal showing correctly on your tracker's display?
  • When did you notice this discrepancy?

Look forward to your reply so that I can better understand what is going on.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply! In the midst of our "conversation" the Charge 2 was released, and I hopped on it. So far I've not had any problems with the new device recording hourly steps, so I'm happy there. Sorry it took so long to get back on this ... I guess the issue is resolved insofar as I'm no longer using the HR!

Best Answer

Hey @mobaltz! Thanks for letting me know about that.

It's always great to read that situations were resolved in some way, even after so much time has passed.

If you have the time, you should take a moment to visit one of our Discussion boards. There you can find lots of topics to talk about with other members of the Forums.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes