Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't set up with iPhone 7 plus

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a Charge 2 today.  I was trying to sync my IPhone 7 plus and Charge 2 but unfortunately it wont do it. It can't get past the pairing portion of the process. What can I do? On the screen of the Charge 2, all it says is the website for set up. When I try pairing them , it doesn't work and the screen goes blank. I have tried re-setting my phone and the fitbit but nothing is changing. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. I have been trying to pair my phone and my fitbit for a couple of hours. I do not have a guarantee for it so I don't know what to do.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @UpsetCrystal, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

I sincerely apologize for the delay in my response, I'm curious to know if your Charge 2 was able to set up correctly on your iPhone 7 +. If not, I would like to recommend the following:

1. Turn off Bluetooth, turn it back on, and then open the Fitbit app.
  2. Restart your Charge 2 and leave it plugged in and charging.
  3. Restart your phone.
  4. Try to set up your tracker once again, if it's unable to do it, force quit the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone twice and swipe the app up. Then open the Fitbit app and try to set up your tracker once again.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

@UpsetCrystal  Also, do not try to pair through bluetooth manually.  The App will do that for you during the set up process.  

In case you don't have it, here is a link to the Charge 2 User Guide that will help walk you through the set up process, and information on using your Charge 2.

Hope that helps~ 

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer