Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I record my Fitboxing activities?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi evervody! 

In my Fitbit there are only the following exercises: jogging, swimming, bike

but in the App appears an activity named "aerobic exercise" 

how can I add this activity to my fitbit if I already have the option active in my app? Help please! 

Thanks in advance 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Luisa.atm, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for posting your question. Please note that the Charge 3 has several Exercise Shortcuts that can be customized through the online Dashboard. To customize them, please go to the Device Settings section in the online Dashboard, then scroll down until you see "Exercise Shortcuts" and tap on the Edit button:

ExerciseShortcuts.PNG

Keep in mind that you can only have 7 Exercise Shortcuts at a time, when you click on the Edit button, you will need to uncheck one of the options already checked to be able to add a new shortcut. Make sure to sync your Charge 3 for the changes to be saved. 

Now, if you don't find the one you're looking for or a similar one, your Charge 3 can autodetect your exercise using SmartTrack. Your tracker automatically detects and records activities at least 15 minutes long. Open the Fitbit app to see your stats and change how your activity is labeled.  For more information, see How do I track exercise and activity with my Fitbit device?

Once your activity has been autodetected and synced, go to the Exercise Tile in the app Dashboard and tap on said activity, then tap on "Categorize Exercise" and search the activity you would like the workout to be categorized with. Once selected, the activity will be categorized and saved. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes