Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth error 8 when trying to update the Versa.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my second Fitbit Versa. It will not sync with my Iphone 5S. It does not connect to my WIFI. During update with Bluetooth - I get the fitbitbluetoohdomain error 8 MESSAGE. I used the versa for 5 days - it never logged sleep and just won't sync. I have done shutdown and complete reset on the watch atleast 3 times and reinstalled the APP also. I am using OS 12 in iphone. Kindly help. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @rvijaysekhar, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board.  Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums, for sharing your experience with us and for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far in hopes to resolve this issue. At this moment I would like to suggest you the following:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Restart your phone.
  3. Plug in you Versa and make sure it's charging. 
  4. Try turning Bluetooth on and off on your phone.
  5. Restart your watch once again by holding the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo.
  6. Try again to update your watch.

I hope this can be helpful, give these steps a try and if you're still getting the same error message, please let me know. 

Have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes