Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add battery life indicator to Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Until my Fitbit recently became unsynced from my iPhone, Fitbit showed battery life as the last screen when I hit the button to change screens.  The Fitbit team helped me to get my Fitbit resynced to my iPhone....but now the screen showing battery life is gone.  How do I get it back, please?  

Jan
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@JannieB - Try this link:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2097  and click on "Fitbit app". Or, if you are more comfortable using a web interface click on "Fitbit.com dashboard"

The Charge 2 apparently has an interface a little bit different from the Alta HR in the app. It is "Menu Items" for the Charge 2 instead of the "Customize Display" for the Alta HR. 

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

@JannieB

Maybe this will help:

Press the account icon at the top right of the phone's Fitbit app.

Select your device (mine is the Alta HR).

Scroll down to "Customize Display"

"Battery" will probably have a cleared circle next to it. Select it to toggle the check marked circle.

Back out one level and select "Sync Now" or back all the way out to the dashboard and do the ol' "Pull the screen down to force a sync" move.

Your device should start displaying the battery level.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much!!!...but I have a Charge 2 and my "Customize Display" doesn't include "battery"... any other suggestions ??

Sent from my iPhone
Jan
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JannieB - Try this link:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2097  and click on "Fitbit app". Or, if you are more comfortable using a web interface click on "Fitbit.com dashboard"

The Charge 2 apparently has an interface a little bit different from the Alta HR in the app. It is "Menu Items" for the Charge 2 instead of the "Customize Display" for the Alta HR. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much! Found it in "Menu"....it worked! Thanks, again!
*Jan*
Jan
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JannieB -

Truly glad I could help.

It would be prudent to mark the thread as "solved".

Best Answer
0 Votes

Solved....thank you!!!!!!

Jan
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JannieB - 

Solved....thank you!!!!!!

LOL - You are welcome - but what I meant was the initiator of a post can select another post as "The Solution" and mark it as such by clicking on the link that says something like "Accept as Solution". That action will also mark the thread as solved - the little green triangle with the check-mark in it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for explaining! As you can see, I'm a novice at this!!!!!

*Jan*
Jan
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem, Jan - I just emailed them - hopefully they can help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ghee look at the accepted solution above, all you need to do is add the battery to the menu options. 

Best Answer
0 Votes