Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Killing my battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

iOS11 and Fitbit Charge HR, all day sync is enabled.  My iPhone battery usage shows Fitbit using 20% with 3.4 hours of background time and 5 mins of screen time.  I watched it sync today, and it took forever.  I closed the app, shutoff bluetooth, and then turned it back on.  It was able to sync much faster.  I think the Bluetooth sync hung up and was eating my battery on my phone and my ChargeHR.  I seem to keep running into this syncing problem where I have to shutoff Bluetooth and turn it back on to get it to work correctly. It is random.  It usually works fine for a day or fees days.  Any thoughts?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I think iOS 11 is still a little buggy.  I have read about Bluetooth issues with it.  Hopefully 11.1 will fix most problems.  I’m on 11.03 right now.  

I haven’t noticed the problems you’ve described with the fitbit app, but I’ve got two weight-lifting apps that randomly (seemingly) quit in the middle of workouts since the iOS 11 update.  The newer one doesn’t save anything locally, so when it crashes I have to re-enter all my sets.  Had to stop using it and switch to my old app that saves recorded sets to the phone as I do them.  It quits too, but all the records from before the crash can be recovered.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ironically I just got the 11.03 upgrade today... We will see how this one goes.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had same problem; shut down phone, turned off all day sync and now back to normal battery usage

Best Answer
0 Votes