Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add my Badge Tile?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello- I accidentally deleted the badge tile from my Today dashboard. Now when I select <edit>, there is no option to add the badge tile back. 

Is there a way to do this?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @MegSneer, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the sharing the details about your issue. 

As @Guy_ has advised, from the main screen of the Fitbit app, you can tap Discover and select the stats you would like to add:

15.jpg

For more information, see How do I use the Fitbit app?

To add or hide stat tiles:

1. On the Today tab, tap Edit.
  2. To add a stat tile, swipe down and find the stat you want to add > tap Add. To hide a stat tile, tap the X icon on the stat you want to remove.
  3. Tap Done.

Note: Choose to show or hide last night's sleep stages on the Sleep tile. On the Today tab, tap Edit > tap the expand icon on the Sleep tile > Done.

I've moved your post to the iOS App board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

In the Fitbit App go to Discover at the bottom and choose in challenges [or whichever]  what you want.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @MegSneer, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the sharing the details about your issue. 

As @Guy_ has advised, from the main screen of the Fitbit app, you can tap Discover and select the stats you would like to add:

15.jpg

For more information, see How do I use the Fitbit app?

To add or hide stat tiles:

1. On the Today tab, tap Edit.
  2. To add a stat tile, swipe down and find the stat you want to add > tap Add. To hide a stat tile, tap the X icon on the stat you want to remove.
  3. Tap Done.

Note: Choose to show or hide last night's sleep stages on the Sleep tile. On the Today tab, tap Edit > tap the expand icon on the Sleep tile > Done.

I've moved your post to the iOS App board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes