Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my start weight goal?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How to backlog weight goal? I want my fitbit to skow my start weight few months ago until today (with how much I have lost) cant fint the option! Please help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, @Chiarka, welcome. Go into the Fitbit App on your phone and open the weight tile, touch the settings gear wheel in the top right then set start date, touch and set starting weight. Return to "today" and sync. I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Thing is I haven’t got a gear wheal. Only plus and share button... 🤷🏻‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Chiarka, the gear wheel is the icon between the share and plus signs.

Screenshot_20210524-173116_Fitbit.jpg

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

EBE99B28-D755-400A-BC43-66469FA3B66D.jpeg

 not there?

Best Answer

Hi @Chiarka. It's nice to see you around the forums. @Gr4ndp4 Thanks for your great help!

@Chiarka I've moved your post to the iOS App board as there are more chances to get related replies here. Thanks for trying the suggestions shared above and for the screenshot provided. Because the gear icon isn't displayed above, it seems you have an iPhone and not an Android device. That being said, I'd recommend the following steps to change the weight goal.

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap your profile picture.
  2. Scroll down and tap Activity & Wellness.
  3. Tap Nutrition & Weight.
  4. Under Weight you can include your goal, start date and starting weight.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer

Works now! Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes