Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the clock display time?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried several times to go through the dashboard to find the icon to change the time from 24 hr to 12 hr.  However, there is no icon in the upper right corner or anywhere else.  I can't get to settings to change the time.  Exactly what does this icon look like?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@KevinsMom Welcome to the Fitbit family! I moved your post to the iOS App Board as there are more chances for you to receive an answer to your inquiry here.

Currently, it is not possible to change the clock display on the Fitbit app. You need to do this on the online dashboard:

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@KevinsMom Welcome to the Fitbit family! I moved your post to the iOS App Board as there are more chances for you to receive an answer to your inquiry here.

Currently, it is not possible to change the clock display on the Fitbit app. You need to do this on the online dashboard:

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I got it. Thanks. 

Best Answer

@KevinsMom You are very welcome! I'm very glad to hear that this has helped you. Hopefully, it will help other users as well. Smiley Very Happy

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes