Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I connect Fitbit with iOS Health app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I sync my Fitbit with my health app on my iphone?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about this situation. As you know, currently it's not possible to sync your Fitbit data with the iOS Health app. I understand where you're coming from and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Our team constantly works to improve our features and services, and every feedback shared by our members is appreciated as it helps us to make that happen. If you haven't done so, I'd suggest voting for this idea so our developers can keep tracking it over time.

To prevent any confusion, I'm going to close this thread from further comments. However, I'd encourage you to start a new thread in the Help Forums if you have a different question. You can always visit our Help Site where you'll find more information about our devices as well as troubleshooting steps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@ronetah  At this time, there is not a way to sync from Fitbit to Apple's HealthKit.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for some reason I thought there was a way 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's typical, competing for cash rather than helping people simplify. This is not for technical reasons, only because Apple and Fitbit can't get there act together and Apple are promoting the iWatch 😡🙄

Best Answer

All of us posting in the Integrate with Apple Watch were essentially blown off, and the thread has been locked. Guess they don't really want feedback, and it's very apparent that we're never going to be able to use the Fitbit app if we have an Apple Watch.

No matter, I’ve found ways to not have to use the Fitbit app; I use my Fitbit flex 2 as an alternative to my Apple Watch at night or when the Apple Watch is to casual, and I wear it at night to track my sleep. I can easily import the data I choose into Apple Health. I now use FatSecret to track my calorie input, it's the closest I've found to the Fitbit app, and it works seamlessly with the Apple Watch and Apple Health. 

Once my Fitbit wears out or is lost I won’t buy another one, I’ll find an alternative that actually syncs with Apple.

I really like the Fitbit app, but I like my Apple Watch more.

Fitbit just lost one more potentially loyal customer for their software.

Best Answer

as in 2019 is there a solution yet for this?

Best Answer

@Telboy HealthKit is compatible with Garmin, Samsung and Huawei watches.
It's doesn't seem like the problem comes from Apple... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about this situation. As you know, currently it's not possible to sync your Fitbit data with the iOS Health app. I understand where you're coming from and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Our team constantly works to improve our features and services, and every feedback shared by our members is appreciated as it helps us to make that happen. If you haven't done so, I'd suggest voting for this idea so our developers can keep tracking it over time.

To prevent any confusion, I'm going to close this thread from further comments. However, I'd encourage you to start a new thread in the Help Forums if you have a different question. You can always visit our Help Site where you'll find more information about our devices as well as troubleshooting steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes