Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find the battery level on Fitbit app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 3 app updated to a new view. I had no option.  Not a fan but can live with it.  Now I cannot figure out how to have the battery life display on my phone App.  Any instructions on how to get device battery life displayed on the App would be welcomed.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
131 REPLIES 131

I have a Pixel watch and it shows nothing for there either. Just an option to open the watch app.

Best Answer

Wow! Could u have messed up the new app anymore?! My primary reason for using is…get this…tracking my steps! Yet, the new app makes it actually more challenging to view and compare total steps from week to week!! I’ve had several Fitbits over the years and have been disappointed with the quality as the lifespan of an average Fitbit is 2 years. This app change has only cemented my resolve to switch to an apple product in the near future.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer

Couldn’t agree more

Best Answer

Fitbit took away more than they provided. Why?

Best Answer

Completely agree !!  Besides Jo longer being able to see battery percentage I used to charge my Fitbit once a week now I have to charge it every couple days … starting to sound more and more like Apple Watch - not a fan ! 

Best Answer

Yeah I’m looking into Apple Watch also 😞

Best Answer

Need to put back in the battery percentage charge indicator on the application 

Best Answer

No, you don't see it there . . . . just an image of a battery with some level displayed that is not as helpful as seeing "42%" like the old app. This was a HUGE oversite by someone!!

Best Answer

Agree.  This upgrade is a step backwards.  Seeing how much charge you have is critical vs some of the fluff they’ve added with all the warnings that the health data isn’t accurate 

Best Answer

This does not answer the question 

Best Answer

This is on my phone but it is totally USELESS! Does not show hiw much battery - - is it 5% or is ut 50% - no way if determining. Just like a techie - 'this I so cool - it doesn't matter if no one else likes it'.

Best Answer

It does not show the battery level correctly.  Mine states battery full and it is at 80%.

Best Answer

Obviously it is no longer there so you now have to try to find it on your fitbit device which is a super tiny little number on the screen and very inconvenient. Taking it off of the app was a bad idea. Does that answer the question?

Best Answer

I have a charge 4 and was debating about getting an apple watch.  But the last 15 minutes cemented my decision to get an apple watch.  My fitbit stopped syncing and wouldn't connect to my iphone.  I had to uninstall the app and reinstall it.  When I did, it forced me to switch my account to my google account which I rarely use and did not want to switch to.  Next one will be an apple watch - problem solved!

Best Answer

I can’t find the battery percentage after updating to 4.00. 

Best Answer

@Fittestbitfit unfortunately, that feature has been removed from the Fitbit app. I have no idea why. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

Okay, I found it. But it still doesn't show the percentage, just have to guess for now, I reckon. Thanks for posting although I'm not liking this new layout much at all.

Best Answer
I don't like it at all - google techs are just like politicians - they have
no clue as to what is needed and the ease of simplicity. They think if it's
complicated and useless it must be "cool". I think the techs have their
heads too far into the cloud and what's worse is their bosses don't know
how their customers use the product. What a stupid move removing the
battery % - they may as well have removed the clock display. I for one am
looking for alternative devices!
Best Answer

Doesn’t show it for my charge 5. Just a solid black battery. Watch charging at 11%up to 90% but no battery level displayed, just a black battery

Best Answer

Don't give them any ideas. I like my clock.

Best Answer