Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get daily steps at the top on new Fitbit app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I get my daily steps at the top of the new screens?  It's on Heart Health and while I care about my heart health, it's not what I'm looking at for my daily goals.  HELP.  I tried in the settings, moving my health metrics down with the arrow and moving my daily activity up, but it doesn't work.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@DLThune   The display items are fixed on the different themes, but there is a custom preset.  Tap on the pencil, then swipe left until you get to the Choose your focus.  Tap on the empty circle, then the pencil in the upper left of the box.  You can customize all selections.  I'm interested in my heart health, too.  But those aren't the things I would choose, so I use the Custom preset.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@DLThune   The display items are fixed on the different themes, but there is a custom preset.  Tap on the pencil, then swipe left until you get to the Choose your focus.  Tap on the empty circle, then the pencil in the upper left of the box.  You can customize all selections.  I'm interested in my heart health, too.  But those aren't the things I would choose, so I use the Custom preset.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
Thanks

You’re my hero today
Best Answer

Hi there, @DLThune@LZeeW Thanks for stopping by, your post is of big help!

@DLThune Thanks for your question and I'm glad the suggestions shared above worked for you. If you haven't done so, check out our Keyword blog to learn more about the new Fitbit app.

Have a good one!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can Heart be moved above Health Metrics in the Health section

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pbaillie   I'm sorry, but there doesn't seem to be a way to move items within a group.  You can only move whole groups.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update

Paula

Best Answer
0 Votes