Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I know my Charge 2 is fully updated?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my Charge 2 in Oct/Nov 2017. Maybe it came with the latest firmware update. Logically I thought this information might appear on my iPhone in Settings> Fitbit, but no.

Everything seems to be functioning okay: tracking, sync. 

But in the How to Update instructions, I am asked to click on an icon that does not appear on my computer, so I don't know how I would update if I had to. 

From instructions,

How do I update my Fitbit device?

at http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1871

Verify that you're using the latest version of Fitbit Connect:

1. Click the Fitbit Connect icon (User-added image) located near the date and time on your computer. If you can't find the icon, you may need to reinstall Fitbit Connect from http://www.fitbit.com/setup.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @fraskur

Go to your device settings - click here, then click on the desired device

Here is what mine looks like: alta.png

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hello @fraskur, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. It's always a pleasure @Odyssey13, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@fraskur, thanks for bringing this situation to my attention. Please note that you can check the firmware version of your Charge 2 by going to the Fitbit app and tapping on Account > Charge 2. In here you will be able to see the following:

Charge2.jpg

Take in consideration that the latest firmware version on the Charge 2 is the Version 22.55.2. If your Charge 2 need to be updated you will be able to see a pink arrow next to the Charge 2. when tapping on it you will be able to start the firmware update process.

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

My fitbit charge 2 current firmware is 22.22.55.2

Is this the latest firmware??? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@D-Max  Yes, you are current and up-to-date.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer