Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I stop the "Way to go" messages?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi - Every day I get one of those "Way to go!" (or similar) messages on my screen (see screenshot).  It takes up a lot of space, and it can often take several attempts to hit that little "X" to remove it.  I would dearly like to turn this "feature" off, is there anyone who can point me in the right direction, this has become really annoying!  I am using a Versa 3, and the most current Mac iOS app.  Thanks all!

IMG_1618.PNG

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @MadMac666, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I understand how you are feeling about this situation. Thank you for providing the additional details and a screenshot. You’ll see messages in the Fitbit app that give you personal insight into your health and wellness based on your Fitbit data. These messages may be about general wellness, activity, nutrition, mindfulness, sleep patterns, and more. Tap the X in the top right to dismiss a message. Provide feedback on a message by tapping the thumbs up icon or the thumbs down icon. For more information, see What are the messages at the top of the Today tab?

You can check your notification settings by tapping your profile picture in the Today tab > Notifications. To share additional feedback or if you want the features to be improved, feel free to visit our Feature suggestion board. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want.  You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works and do a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea, or something similar.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

In other words, "sorry you don't like it, but you're stuck with  it."  Thanks a lot...

Best Answer

Just found this comment thread looking for the same solution. It is annoying and the X in the corner is often not responsive. I’d be happy to turn off all “top of the screen” notifications or reminders. Even the option to keep them and put them down at the bottom, out of the way, would be favorable to banners that take up 1/4 of the screen. 

Best Answer