Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 11 not compatible with Versa 1

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got off the phone with customer support and they told me the iPhone 11 is not yet compatible with my Versa. They do not have a time frame of when this will be resolved but stated to keep an eye on the Fitbit app for updates. Currently everything works except I cannot get any of my text messages to show up on my Versa. Needless to say I am not pleased. 

is anyone else getting this response? I’m almost ready to throw this out the window and get the Apple Watch since prices have dropped since the 5 came out 

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

The way the list of compatible phones at www.fitbit.com/devices works is that a phone is only added to the list when it has been tested by fitbit and shown to work. If it's not on the list then it either means that it has been tested and shown to not work or, more likely, it just hasn't been tested. Given the list of iphone versions on the list I'd be surprised if the phone didn't work.

However, there seem to be lots of posts recently where people are having text notification problems after going to iOS 13 and you may be another victim of this possible bug. Hopefully you are as that will probably be easier for fitbit to fix than a hardware incompatibility.

Best Answer

Still not working. Ended up getting an Apple Watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just boxed mine up to return it for the same reason. I have the iPhone 11 and I was disappointed that the texting feature wasn’t compatible and Fitbit pay is only available through one major bank in Canada. How do you like the Apple Watch as that is my next step😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought I was going crazy! I got a new iPhone 11 and the new versa 2. This is so frustrating to not be able to get text massages! I love my Fitbit hopefully they have an update soon 🙁

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think that’s what Apple wants-Versa not to work so u will buy an Apple watch

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Versa Lite and just purchased the iPhone 11 about a month ago.  Have been having trouble syncing the two, or receiving texts.  I've only been able to sync once.  Also, never had trouble syncing with my iPad 2, but am unable to do so, as well.  Have tried all the "fixes" posted to get the two to sync:  bluetooth setting, restarting devices, etc.  NO LUCK!  😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. Trying since Oct ‘19 to get Versa and 11 synced.....finally gave up and ordered Apple Watch.  Apple wins🙁

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got a new iPhone 11 and now my fitbit versa doesn’t sync. Great?! 

Best Answer

@WhistlerFit Do you still have your old phone? If so, make sure it doesn’t still have a connection to the tracker in its bluetooth settings as this could be blocking connection to your new phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I no longer have my iPhone8 Plus.  I think I will do like everyone else and purchase an Apple Watch.  So disappointed FitBit hasn’t pushed any fixes out for this issue.  Does not sync with iPhone 11 nor iPad 7th Gen.  ☹️

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am beyond disappointed with this! I loved being able to answer my phone with a tap on my Versa for hands free phone call answering. Now My Versa isn’t any good to me and I have a Premium Account 🙁

Best Answer
0 Votes