Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does use Music Control on Surge?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I control music from my fitbit surge? In setting of fitbit it shows not connected  but in iphone 6 setting it shows connected under Bluetooth 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @YS-MUM, thanks for joining us, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Community. Smiley Happy

In order to set up Music Control on your Surge, please follow these instructions:

1. On your Surge:
    1. Display the Menu, then swipe to Settings.
    2. Scroll to Bluetooth Classic.
    3. If the setting is Off or On, press the Select button until the setting is Pair.
  2. On your mobile device:
    1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth.
    2. Make sure your device is discoverable and is scanning for devices.
    3. When “Surge (Classic)” appears as an available device, select it.
    4. Wait for a message showing a six-digit number.
  3. Perform the following two steps in close succession:
    1. When the same six-digit number appears on your Surge, press the Action button (lower right) to confirm the pairing.
    2. On your mobile device, select Pair.

Keep in mind that for Music Control to work, you will need to open a music app on your phone and start playing a song. Then, double-press the Home button on your Surge to display the music control screen, where you can see information about the track currently playing.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and if you need anything else please feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I was having this problem and your advise was spot on. It is now synced. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes