Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add steps manually?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can I ADD steps in the log? I forgot my watch when walking and on my iPhone I have steps that I would like to ADD manually in the steps log. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @VercE, yes, you can manually add a "walk" activity.  Instructions are here.

Manually added steps will not count towards challenges or on friends leaderboard.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @VercE, I hope you're doing well, it's great to see you around. It's nice to see you around too @Julia_G, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@VercE, as @Julia_G mentioned, you can add a manual activity, this will calculate your steps, distance and calories burned and this data will be added to your daily total. Additionally, I would like to suggest you to setup MobileTrack on your iPhone to prevent losing steps when you're not wearing your Fitbit device. 

MobileTrack lets you use the Fitbit app without a Fitbit device by using your phone's sensors to track basic activity data including steps, distance, and calories burned. To set up MobileTrack:

1. Go to the Fitbit app and tap on Account
  2. Tap on Set up a New Device
  3. Scroll down and select MobileTrack
  4. Follow the onscreen instructions. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes