Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to bring the old layout for messages back?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m not liking the new layout on the Fitbit app for messages.. Could you please put it back to the old layout cause all I’m seeing is people I’m not friends with anymore an deleted accounts.. Why change things when that was working ok.. Is there a way you can delete the whole message manually who your not friends with 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SunsetRunner. It's good to see you here in the Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about the Fitbit app. Our team constantly works on our products to enhance your experience with them. I understand where you're coming from about the changes made on the message's screen, and while there isn't an option to delete those messages or return to the previous version, your feedback won't be taken for granted as it'll help us to evaluate our overall environment to make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

I'll be around if you have any other question.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I take it it won’t be able to support my version soon cause of this iOS 13 cause I’ve got the iOS 12 an iPhone 5s
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner, thanks for getting back.

Although the current iOS version is 13, we'll support all our Fitbit users with their questions and the future Fitbit app versions will be available for iPhone or iPad that run iOS 11 or higher.

Feel free to post back if you have another question.

Best Answer
0 Votes