Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change time from 24h to 12h?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have military time and I want 12 hour time.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Eljayne, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @MakMak, thanks for your insight about this situation.Smiley Happy

@Eljayne, thanks for your participation in the Forums and for posting your question. In order to change from military time to a 12h time, please go to your Personal Settings in the online Dashboard. In here scroll down until you find "Clock Display Time" and change it. After that, click on Submit and sync your Fitbit device to save the changes made here. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @Eljayne! That setting is controlled by your phone, so if your phone is on military time, Fitbit will be, too.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
Thanks but my phone is on 12 hour time. Anything else?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Eljayne, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @MakMak, thanks for your insight about this situation.Smiley Happy

@Eljayne, thanks for your participation in the Forums and for posting your question. In order to change from military time to a 12h time, please go to your Personal Settings in the online Dashboard. In here scroll down until you find "Clock Display Time" and change it. After that, click on Submit and sync your Fitbit device to save the changes made here. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! That was easy.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Eljayne, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes