Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change weather units in the app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I change Celsius to ferinheight?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi, @1964! Open your tracker settings in the app, go into the apps, select the settings icon (gear) for Weather, and there is a toggle there for deg C vs deg F.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I will try this. Fitbit server is offline at moment. I may have
to try tommarrow. I have tried other answers and they havnt worked.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @1964, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @MakMak, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@1964, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for having posted your question. To add to the information provided by @MakMak, if you're wearing a Versa, Ionic or Charge 3, tap on Account > Your Device > Apps and locate the Weather app, in here you will be able to change the Unit settings, which will reflect in the Weather app of your device after you sync the device. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you, we'll be happy to help. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m running the Fitbit 2.84 iOS app but am having a problem changing the weather units for my Charge 3.

going to Account - Charge 3 - Apps - the cog on the Weather icon just gets me a blank screen. I’ve deleted and re installed the app, all permissions are allowed.

Any thoughts?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure, @B787dad. I just checked on Android and mine works fine.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @B787dad, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to welcome new members to the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you too @MakMak, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@B787dad, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for letting us know the steps you've tried in order to resolve this issue on your side. Would it be possible for you to reply to us with a screenshot of what you're able to see when trying to change Weather units? This will be very helpful for us to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue on my Versa. got to apps, weather, and click the gear icon and the screen is just blank. I can hit the dashboard to go back but can't change the settings for this app at all.  In fact, I just tried other apps and they are doing the same thing (e.g. Starbucks).

UPDATE:

I have a screenshot I can share...not sure how to upload

Best Answer
0 Votes

I need that screenshot 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @u3615053 and @SunsetRunner have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy.

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in the response. I wanted to reach out and ask you if you're still experiencing this issue and if you have already updated the Fitbit app. 

@SunsetRunner, would it be possible for you to elaborate a bit more about the issue you're experiencing? If you need to submit a screenshot, please follow these steps. Additionally, please reply to us with the list of troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, in case you have tried any. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes