Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stats moved due to daylight savings.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I'm from Iran and We celeberate New Year yesterday, Clock went +1 hour ahead in Iran for DST reason and my app show repeat stat of yesterday. I walked 25558 steps yesterday (25.5KM) and it show this stat for today in my phone when clock changed of 12PM to 1AM. How can I fix stat? Can I delete fake stat of todayphoto_2019-03-22_01-34-10.jpg

photo_2019-03-22_01-34-15.jpg

photo_2019-03-22_01-34-19.jpg

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I fix it. Should walked a little for replease information and sync for resolve bug

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I fix it. Should walked a little for replease information and sync for resolve bug

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SK6889, I hope you're doing well, it's great to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I'm very glad your issue has now been resolved, thanks for updating your thread and letting us know. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes