Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to choose between % or hours in Sleep Benchmarks?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In reviewing quality of sleep versus benchmarks, would be useful I believe to compare the hrs. In each stage instead of - or as alternative to - % in each stage.

I understand Quality is not all about time in deep sleep, but I do get the sense that is most important to me. I feel best rested when I have 1 hr 15 + per night and earlier rather than later. And I am learning that I can influence that. But how does that compare with a benchmark. Is 1 hr 15 less than most or about average. 

% In each stage does not seem important. So please could we have a feature to see benchmark in hours in each stage rather than % in each stage

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @MartynT, it's great to see you around, I hope you're having a great day! Smiley Happy

I really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a suggested idea, where our members can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes