Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still having sync issues / not solved!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been through all the related issues with the recent iOS update and the problem was resolved UNTIL I changed time zones. Now my Blaze loses sync after 12 or so hours and won't resync unless I power it all down (iPhone and watch) and then power back up. Except now my phone won't see my Blaze. Any ideas??

Moderator Edit: Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @Beanolc

It could be that the Bluetooth connection itself was corrupted in some way. Let's try to restart the connection:

1. Access your iPhone's Bluetooth settings and look for your Blaze.
  2. Delete the Blaze from the paired list.
  3. Access your Fitbit app and tap on the Account tab.
  4. Select the 'Set Up a Device' and then follow the onscreen instructions.

The Blaze should be paired and start syncing regularly. Give it a test and let me know how it goes! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Hello there @Beanolc

It could be that the Bluetooth connection itself was corrupted in some way. Let's try to restart the connection:

1. Access your iPhone's Bluetooth settings and look for your Blaze.
  2. Delete the Blaze from the paired list.
  3. Access your Fitbit app and tap on the Account tab.
  4. Select the 'Set Up a Device' and then follow the onscreen instructions.

The Blaze should be paired and start syncing regularly. Give it a test and let me know how it goes! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this but cannot get through setup; my phone does not see my watch no matter what I try (power off Bluetooth, power down phone, power down watch, vary order of these operations, etc). 

Best Answer

This is NOT resolved; didn't you read my response? Still can't sync, can't add as new, nada. Very disappointed. 

Best Answer

I am having the same problem and nothing suggested has worked.

Best Answer

Hello @Beanolc, I hope you're doing well. Thanks for joining us @thinningice, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Have you updated the Fitbit app recently? If so, please restart your Blaze by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. Then, please follow these steps:

1. Restart your phone
  2. Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the setup process.
  3. Plug in your tracker and make sure it's charging
  4. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account tab at the bottom of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  5. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  6. When or if the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

Give this a try and in case you need anything else, please keep me posted. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

It will not find my device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Beanolc, thanks again for your patience and working through these troubleshoots! Keep an eye on your inbox for next steps. 

Have a great day! Smiley Happy

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I'm having exactly the same issue. Have followed steps suggested and now my iPad just can't find my Fitbit. So frustrating. This has happened before and the fault just seems to magically rectify itself after three or four days. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I followed the steps to restart My Fitbit Charge 2 and now it is syncing 🙂

Alicia McCormack
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I am having similar issues. Restarted my phone; no luck. Removed device from app and attempted to add but can't find it when Bluetooth turned back on!

Best Answer
0 Votes

i had this issue, i check my phones date and time in the "settings" and the date and time needs to be set to "Set Automatically" 

sounds strange but it worked. 

Best Answer

An option you might want to share with users that are having this issue is that their iphones date and time needs to be set to "Set Automatically" 

Best Answer