Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to change Weekly Exercise goal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to change excercize goal from number of days a week to number of TIMES a week?  If I work out twice in a day it doesn't log the second time.  I have to manually log it in on a different day.  Any advice?

thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Clara10, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

At this moment is not possible to select an exercise goal based on a number of times you've exercised, the goal can only be set by days. However, I understand how this feature will be very beneficial for you and many people, which is why I would like to suggest you to submit a suggested idea, where members of the Community can vote for it and add their comments. This is truly the best way to make your voice heard. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just posted it.  Thank you for suggesting that!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Clara10, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply! 

You're very welcome, I'm glad my suggestion was helpful. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Happy stepping! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes