Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete an activity from the app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can you delete an exercise activity entered on the app?

Also, cannot view the added activity on app.  Can’t acrivity log be shown like food lists?  I can delete and add easily there....

Only way I can find the activity is logged on the app is that my daily calories increases.

For example, I did a spin class today....doesn’t track on a step-measured system.  Went into app, added the activity, then there’s no log, no listing of the activity, no way to remove it, if perhaps I added too much/less time.

I’ve had this issue for many years with the app, was hoping after a few years of versions and updates some simple features would get added.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @MRMN, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention and for sharing your question with us. Please note that in order to delete an activity from the Fitbit app you will need to tap on the Exercise tile first. In here you will be able to see a list of your exercises. When you find the one you want to delete, swipe left and you will be able to see a menu, where you can either Edit, Share or Delete your exercise:

DeleteActivity.png

Tap on Delete to remove the activity. If you add an activity from the Fitbit app or the online Dashboard and it's not showing up here, please force-quit the app and open it again to refresh this tile. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes