Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to log food on a different date?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can’t add food to the day before. How is it done please?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@Knitkitty57  When you tap on the food from your list or even scan the bar code of a new food, the app takes you to a page that says Add Food.  On that screen, the page also says Date.  If you tap on Date, you will get a scrolling date wheel to make the correct date selection.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thank you for bringing this up I have the same problem but I still don’t see where it says “date” does it depends on the Fitbit type you have? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Knitkitty57 and @Millole, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you as well @LZeeW, thanks for all your help. 

@Knitkitty57, I'm very glad @LZeeW instructions helped, feel free to reply if there's anything else we can do for you. 

@Millole, as @LZeeW mentioned, you can select a different date when logging your food by following these steps:

1. Tap on the Food tile.
  2. Tap on the plus sign on the top right corner of the screen
  3. Select your "recent", "recent" or "custom" food or tap on the Search bar to type a new one. 
  4. After selecting your food, you will be able to see the following screen, you will be able to choose the date in here:

FoodDate.png

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marco thank for your quick reply and time on this now I noticed the editable “date” and managed to record my past days meals.
Grazie

Thank you All for your prompt help I managed to track my meals nowSmiley Happy

Sent from :mobile_phone_with_arrow:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Millole, I hope  you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes