Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pair Charge 2 or Fitbit app with Apple Health?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to par and sync my Fitbit Charge 2 or the app with Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
I have tried several solutions but non of them is working. 
My iPhone have the latest version updated and also Fitbit app/ watch is updated. 
When I check out permissions for apps to upgrade data the only thing thats there is the clock, other sources are emty and I`m not allowed to put anything there (if you know what I mean...)
In advance: Thank you for your help

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @CatMom54, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's a pleasure for me to greet new members of our family! Smiley Happy

Please note that your Fitbit tracker can only pair and will only sync with the Fitbit app, which you can download on your iPhone 6+ from the App Store. Take in consideration that the Fitbit app and the Apple Health app on your phone can't be linked and the information can't be shared between them. 

I understand your concern and how important it is for you that the Fitbit app can sync with Apple Health. At this moment there are no plans to implement this feature however, we continue to evaluate new partners and will update you if we have news to share. Fitbit has a history of working with the community to bring potential features to reality, and we thank you for taking the time to share your ideas and suggestions.

I hope this can be helpful and resolves your inquiry, in case your tracker is experiencing trouble syncing with the Fitbit app or if there's anything else I can do for you please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to continue helping you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @CatMom54, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's a pleasure for me to greet new members of our family! Smiley Happy

Please note that your Fitbit tracker can only pair and will only sync with the Fitbit app, which you can download on your iPhone 6+ from the App Store. Take in consideration that the Fitbit app and the Apple Health app on your phone can't be linked and the information can't be shared between them. 

I understand your concern and how important it is for you that the Fitbit app can sync with Apple Health. At this moment there are no plans to implement this feature however, we continue to evaluate new partners and will update you if we have news to share. Fitbit has a history of working with the community to bring potential features to reality, and we thank you for taking the time to share your ideas and suggestions.

I hope this can be helpful and resolves your inquiry, in case your tracker is experiencing trouble syncing with the Fitbit app or if there's anything else I can do for you please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to continue helping you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes