Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to record a hockey activity.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I play hockey and I dont know how can i put in the activity on the app. Can you explain me how and sorry for my bad english I speak french.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Emidesg, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for posting your question. Please note that Fitbit devices can't auto-detect Hockey activities, so it's possible that if you have a Fitbit device it will track it as a "Workout". When you sync your device, it's possible a "workout" exercise will appear when you tap on the Exercise tile, you can categorize by tapping on it, then on the next screen you will see "Categorize Exercise" tap on it and type "Hockey", you will be presented with different options, select the one you like and tap on it and the exercise will be categorized. 

Now, if you'd like to manually log the Hockey activity, please follow these steps:

1. Tap on the Exercise tile
  2. Tap on the Chronometer icon on the top right corner of the screen
  3. Select "LOG"
  4. On the search bar type "Hockey"
  5. Select the activity of your choice
  6. Select the Start, Duration and Calories of your exercise and tap on "Add" at the top right corner. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes