Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recover a deleted exercise log?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I accidentally deleted an exercise log on the iOS app. There was no "are you sure?" prompt. Is there any way to undelete or recover the log? What I want to recover is the track of my hike. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Ombeady and welcome to the Help forum.  I'm very sorry, but you can't recover a deleted activity.  I am also moving your post to the iOS forum.  It is a better fit for this problem.  Can you describe the steps you took when this happened?  This might be a new or an old bug in the iOS app.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your help @LZeeW. Hi there @Ombeady. Thanks for the details that you shared on your post. 

As you have been told by @LZeeW, for now it's not possible to recover activity logs that were deleted from your Fitbit account. However, you can manually log your details to get credit for your efforts. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Exercise tile.
  2. Tap on the "+" icon > Log.
  3. Tap a recent activity, or search for an exercise type.
  4. Enter the activity details, and tap Add.
  5. Tap Today and you'll see your exercise logged. This log will also count toward your weekly exercise goal.

Hope this helps.

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer