Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see step times on the Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I really wish my versa 3 would track my steps and tell me what time specifically the steps were taken on my iPhone Fitbit app. I sleep walk and have been trying to track what times I am up and running around the house. Right now the app tells me in unlabeled half hour intervals. I’m not sure who reads these forums but please have the app developers add specific times that steps were taken. Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Say9 and welcome to the Help forum.  The iPhone app used to show you the step count and time, but this was taken away by Fitbit in a recent app update.  But you can get this information on your web dashboard.  Go to fitbit.com on a web browser and log in with the same credentials as your phone app.  I recommend a larger size screen like a laptop or tablet.  Tap/click on the word Log in the header, then tap/click on Activities near the top of the next screen.  You can see when your steps occurred, can hover your cursor over a bar to see the count, and they are broken down in five minute intervals.  You can also move between days to check on before and after midnight steps.

Many users complained when Fitbit took this feature away.  A moderator confirmed that it is a Fitbit decision, not a bug, so it is unlikely that it will change back.  

I am also moving your thread to the iOS forum, a better fit for your issue. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer