Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessibility options disabled for Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have problems with my vision and I have an accessibility feature on my iPhone for spoken content. Somehow the Fitbit app disables the spoken content!. My on screen reader doesn’t work at all while in this app only. I find this incredibly offensive and urge Fitbit developers to make this app differently abled friendly!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community Forums @Lnk723

I appreciate the details shared on your post. I understand how you are feeling about this situation.

We appreciate your candid feedback on this topic. We believe everyone should be able to access and enjoy our products and we’re working on ways to improve support for our customers experiencing disabilities. To learn more about accessibility features and support on Fitbit devices, see our help article help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2469.htm.

Catch you later.

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
Thank you for the response. When I attempt to open the article it says it
cannot be Accessed. The link might be broken.--

Thank you,
Lindsay Kocen
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lnk723 Thanks for your response. 

I'm sorry to hear that the link is not responding. Let's try to access to it,  just one more time, Which accessibility features are available on my Fitbit device?

Have a nice day. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes