Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set alarms on Inspire 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i have a inspire 2 fit bit and i want to set up the alarms app. the fit bit is connected to my phone already and it says the alarm app is downloaded, when i check the app on my fit bit it says i have to add the app on my phone but it’s already on my phone and is installed.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome! It's great to see you around @aabbll

Thanks for the details shared in your and for already trying to fix the issue prior posting. Please note that for Inspire 2, you need to set up the alarms on the Fitbit app and then you can view them on the tracker: 

1. Tap the Today tab, tap your profile picture and then tap Inspire 2
  2. Tap Silent Alarms Set a New Alarm.
  3. Select the alarm time and frequency, and save.

You can find more details on this help article: How do I manage alarms on my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome! It's great to see you around @aabbll

Thanks for the details shared in your and for already trying to fix the issue prior posting. Please note that for Inspire 2, you need to set up the alarms on the Fitbit app and then you can view them on the tracker: 

1. Tap the Today tab, tap your profile picture and then tap Inspire 2
  2. Tap Silent Alarms Set a New Alarm.
  3. Select the alarm time and frequency, and save.

You can find more details on this help article: How do I manage alarms on my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes