Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn on the music control feature?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the walk track setting it has music control.  Mine is off and will not turn on.  It say to turn on Music Control to select and control music for the fitbit app.  So where is the music control and what are they talking about?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MissGunny.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand your concern and appreciate your efforts to resolve this. I would like to advise that you can control music playing on your nearby phone with certain Fitbit devices. For more information, see How do I control music with my Fitbit device? 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I don't want to control music from my fitbit Luxe.  I want to play music while I am walking through the fitbit app

Any guidance is appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @MissGunny.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can investigate further and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes