Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update Charge 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I update my Fitbit charge 2 on my iPad?

i keep losing sleep tracker each day which is very annoying as I am a poor sleeper and need to keep track of this

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Lullabud thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

Thanks for your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Please note that when you device has a pending update, you will be able to see a message indicating a new update is available once you open the Fitbit app and log in to your account. If your device is having trouble updating, I would like to suggest you the following:

1. Restart your Charge 2 and leave it plugged in and charging. 
  2. Restart your phone 
  3. Open the Fitbit app and start the update.
  4. If this doesn't seem to work, try setting up your Charge 2 as a new device to force the update to start:
    1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
    2. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
    3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
    4. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.
    5. When a pop-up appears asking you to Pair your tracker to your device, tap on Pair and continue. The app will let you know an update is available, tap on the message to start.

Give these steps a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes