Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discrepancies between sleep graphs in app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Starting with March 10, my iOS app shows incorrect sleep duration on 3 days, in the top panel vertical bar displays. The horizontal timeline displays below are correct. For example, March 17 I slept 7h11m (bottom panel) but the vertical bar shows about 14 hours. The sleep stages vertical bar is gray (unknown stage) for the extra 7 hours. One thing the 3 incorrect days have in common is they are the only recent days with basic sleep tracking. All other days look correct, and basic sleep days prior to March 10 are correct. I’m suspecting the app, but maybe my Charge 2 is reporting bad data. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @MikeLaBonte, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Tell me, when you tap on a specific sleep log, are you able to see the correct information for that log? If so, I would like to ask you for a screenshot where you're able to see the discrepancy between both graphs so we can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

6E97F7B9-31FC-4DEC-8D9E-88245BDAD0AE.png

Example of inconsistent sleep data. False sleep data shows as “no stage” (gray)False sleep data shows as “no stage” (gray)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep log for “14 hour” sleep daySleep log for “14 hour” sleep day

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MikeLaBonte, I appreciate you have taken the time to reply with the screenshots requested. Smiley Happy

At this moment, I will forward the information you have provided to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. Once we have more to share, we'll make sure to post it here in the Official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I often see this problem too. The log will say I slept 8 hours but the graph shows a bar that indicates 16 hours. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @FishDawg thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate you have taken the time to report this situation as well. As mentioned earlier, our team is currently aware of this situation and they're working to resolve it as soon as possible. Once we have any update regarding this issue, we'll post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks again for reporting this situation, if there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes