Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find my profile pic in version 4.0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't find my profile pic in version 4.0 of the app.  I can't find my friends with whom I compare weekly step counts.  Can anyone help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@UptownGuy   The app rollout announcement shows a profile picture in the upper right, but I have a gear icon.  I'm going to flag this post to get moderator attention.  Tap on the You tab in the bottom right of your dashboard, then the Friends option to see your friends.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi @UptownGuy, welcome to the community. @LZeeW Thanks for flagging this post. 

Let me just say that this is expected behavior for you people. The app will display a gear symbol for users who haven't switched to Google. If you have previously migrated, the gear will be replaced with your profile picture.

@UptownGuy You must click on the You tab and then search for the picture of two girls running to find your friends. Your friends and their steps will be there.

Best Answer

@EstuardoFitbit   Thank you for the explanation.  I haven't migrated to Google.  This will help me answer other user questions about the profile pic,

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@LZeeW You're very welcome, and I'm glad to hear that I can assist you in helping others.

Best Answer