Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't sync since new update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I updated my phone can't find my Charge 2. I've turned Bluetooth on and off several time. I've deleted the app and reloaded the app. I tried the "add a new Fitbit" and my phone continues to search to no avail. I've fully charged my Fitbit- just in case that might help and still nothing. Please advise to next steps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Jrobfriend, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

If your Charge 2 is not syncing with the Fitbit app, I would like to suggest the following:

1. Restart your Charge 2 and leave it plugged in and charging.
  2. Restart your phone.
  3. Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices that might interfere with the syncing process. 
  4. Try to sync your tracker once again.

In case this doesn't do the trick, let's try to set up your tracker as a new device to restart the connection between the tracker and the phone:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone, check if Charge 2 is on the list of paired devices; if it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Restart your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  4. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  5. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did everything you mentioned and still no success. So I did an online chat with Faith. I'm not sure what she was able to do on her end but she got me up and running with a solution and I was able to sync. Thank you.

~Jennifer Westfall~
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jrobfriend, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day.

I'm glad your issue has now been resolved after chatting with our Support Team. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes