Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications on iPhone 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the end of February notifications started with no notice or information. They appear on my apple phone it is a series 5 How do I delete these and shut them off. I can look on the dashboard to see where I at if i need to know.  There is no option on the phone to delete the many pages . Help Please.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi

It should be possible to turn of 'fitbit' in the notifications center on the phone. 

From the fitbit article I'm not receiving push notifications from the Fitbit app for iOS

1. Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
  2. Tap Notification Center.
  3. Ensure that Fitbit is included among the apps that receive notifications.

* At part 3, exclude Fitbit from the apps that receive notifications.

Hope it helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @gettingfitmom, welcome to the Forums.

I'd recommend that you follow the steps provided by @SunsetRunner. They should be very useful. 

Also, I moved your post to the iOS app board as it is better suited for it.

Please let us know how it goes!

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

@gettingfitmom  If you are referring to the In-App notifications inside the Fitbit App itself, you cannot delete those.  What you can do is go to https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/notifications and change the notifications that you want/don't want.  

That should help eliminate many of the notifications you are seeing.

Hope that helps~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer

Thanks for chiming in @Kmransom123!

That is also a possibility, the notifications could be the in-app ones. Thank you for bringing that up, it's great to see different points of view.

@gettingfitmom, I hope you find both of these  comments useful. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
I logged and they at Fitbit said they would remove my email. I am hoping it will work now I am looking to see how I can delete the pages and pages I have on my Apple phone. I only want to delete the notifications.
I would appreciate any suggestions

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @gettingfitmom!

In order to clarify, would you be referring to the text/call notifications or the in-app notifications? It's not really clear from your post and I'd like to be sure before I make any suggestions.

Look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes