Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infinite symbol showing instead of steps on a challenge.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m currently participating in the Goal Day challenge. I met my goal about three hours ago. However on the app itself, when I look at the status for the Goal Day challenge I see the bar after my name followed by a plus sign with infinity symbol. I have an iPhone and Alta. I’ve synced, turned phone off/on, and deleted and reloaded the app. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @TarHeels1Fan, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

Thanks for letting me know about this issue and for describing the troubleshooting steps you have performed in order to try to solve this situation. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please quit the challenge and join it again, the infinite symbol will disappear and your steps will show up. 

Please refer to this thread for more information on this topic; updates will be posted there. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this issue has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having this problem now I quit the challenge and was going to rejoin as you mentioned to do and I can’t seem to see where it gives me the option to rejoin. Tried on my iphone and ipad 😞  sure hope this issue is cleared up soon once and for all.  Thank You.....

Best Answer

Hello @ArizonaGirl, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have shared your experience with me, at this moment I would like to suggest you to have someone else invite you to the challenge again. Once you join it the infinite symbol will disappear. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apparently, according to a friend, one of your friends in the challenge has to invite you back in... 

Best Answer
0 Votes