Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infinity symbol on Goal day challenge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

16C24E7C-9CDB-474C-A4B5-2C371FFB9953.png

The infinity symbol keeps showing up on goal day challenge instead of showing the percentage complete. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

Hello @Steelejc, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

We've been telling those with the symbol to quit the challenge and be reinvited, that seems to work so when they come back we can see their percentages

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Cszczygiel, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your help with this situation, I'm sure your tips will be very helpful for many members of the community facing the same situation. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer

Is there an update on the status of this? This moderator post in a thread from a year and a half ago said that it was being worked on also, but there has been no fix. The same bug affects the Android app too (just displays differently) and has not been resolved. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It’s still happening in the Goal day challenge 3 out of 10 people get it

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been checking this site for over a year now, hoping for a solution to this infinity symbol issue. And yet, it seems to be happening more often than ever in my Goal Day Challenge group. Obviously it's not the end of the world when it happens, but it's annoying. So, is anyone really trying to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh wow 😮 We just been telling each other to quit the challenge and get invited back, that seems to take it away

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been experiencing this recently as well. After reading a few different discussion boards about it, I tried one suggestion out by turning off my All-day sync. That’s seems to have solved the issue for me. Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@CM9 @Cszczygiel @Lilee @Jessicalexis Hope you're doing well, and enjoying some healthy activities! 

Thanks for bringing this up to my attention. Our devs are already aware of the issue and working towards a fix. Please refer to this thread for more information on this topic; updates will be posted there. 

For now, I see there has been a workaround posted in this thread while our team fixes this. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I certainly appreciate your patience about it and we look forward to getting you back on track as soon as possible! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

Not sure...I get out if that person with the symbol doesn't quit and get reinvited 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why does my day goal shows +Infinity as well? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Liting0929, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this situation about your daily goals to my attention. At this moment I would like to ask you for a screenshot of your daily goals so I can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer