Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info not displaying correctly in new dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using the new dashboard since the preview was available and just began having an issue with the information that is displayed in the tiles below the main display. Steps, stairs, miles, calories and active minutes are all updated and correct. However, the sleep, water, calorie, and 250+steps per hour tiles are all incorrect. The sleep for today seems to be synced and displaying correctly, but when I scroll back through the days today's number remains displayed in the tile. When I actually clik on the water, calorie, hourly step tile the correct information is displayed, but the tile on the dashboard still won't update/shows everything at zero. I have uninstalled and reinstalled app, logged out and back in, checked to make sure my blaze and app are both up to date.. and the issue has persisted. Any suggestions appreciated!  

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@CristinK  This is the way the new dashboard has been designed.  Those lower tiles will not display the history - they remain on today's stats.  As you mentioned, you click on the tiles to see the history.

Hope that helps you~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer

Believe it or not, CristinK, but this is actually by design. They intened for that to happen. When you scroll back to previous days, certain tiles do not update to show you those previous days. They continue to show you the present day's data.

There is no way to get a complete view of your stats from a previous day. You have to scroll back to that day, take note of the top tiles, then click into each of the bottom tiles, and then scroll in them to the previous day in question.

It is as frustratingly stupid a design decision as I've ever seen in an app.

Sorry to say that right now they appear to be digging in and not listening to the majority of people complaining about this. Best you can probably do is leave a 'review' in the app store expressing your displeasure, and go and vote for this feature request and leave a comment there:  https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Ability-to-see-previous-days-with-all-tiles-on-iOS-...

Best Answer

@CristinK A warm welcome to the forums! As @Kmransom123 @Anonycrom mentioned, this is the way that the new Dashboard works at this time. Please vote for the suggested Feature Request:
Ability to see previous days with all tiles on iOS app in order to be taken into consideration.

Let me know if more questions arise my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing. Stupid! Used to show all the stats for each day. Why did they change that. Very annoyed!! Put it back the way it was. The other data should match the day!!!!!

Best Answer

Hi there @Drex1, thank you for your feedback. As was mentioned before, the intention of the change was to centralized the most important stats in one master tile. Leaving the secondary tiles, so you can access individually to see detailed information for previous days. Nonetheless the individual tiles, still will update per current day.

You can visit the idea mentioned by @JuanJoFitbitAbility to see previous days with all tiles on iOS app  to share your vote and provide your feedback, so you can help to make popular this suggestion.

See you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't care what the intention was. It does not help me and is inconvenient. Now all you get is the current stats. If you want to see the day before you have to go into the history. Should not have been changed!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer