Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR not syncing with all challenges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I'm in 3 different challenges and after I sync, they show different numbers. One is in line with my dashboard numbers but the other 2 are off. For instance my dashboard says 14k steps and one challenge says 2878. All of my input is actual recorded Fitbit steps, nothing added in for outside activities manually. Please help, challenges keep me motivated but I don't wanna join them if I'm not getting credit for my steps.
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Mamadoc80,

Welcome to the community!

Any chance some of these challenges were started by your friends in another time zone?  Challenges start at midnight for the person who started the challenge.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
Mine is doing the same thing! Steps sync to the Fitbit app but the steps aren't syncing to the challenges. Has nothing to do with time zones.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Jess_supernova, welcome aboard to our Community. As @PureEvil was mentioning before, the timezone might be one of the reason the steps are not syncing correctly.

Besides this there are other reasons why your steps are not being reflected on your challenges. Make sure of the following suggestions:

1. Your steps have fully synced to our database but you're not viewing the mobile app dashboard in Live Data Mode. (Live data mode would show the word "connected" under your tracker tile and refers to your tracker is syncing your information in real-time). 
2. You manually logged an activity. Steps from manually logged activities do not count toward challenges; only steps recorded by your tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 
3. You used MobileRun to track GPS data with your app. Only steps recorded by a tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges.

How it goes for you @Mamadoc80, are you still experiencing the same issue with the challenges you are participating?

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes