Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information not updating timely in app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had this device for nearly 1 year.   It's quite frustrating to have to wait over night at times to see my stats. Especially  my time and number of days I've exercised. Why won't the correct data upload timely? Even the weekly updates do not always agree with the dashboard information. I already know I will not purchase another Fitbit but I want to get my money's worth from this one!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Sywal, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Which tracker are you currently using? When did you start experiencing this situation? If your tracker is taking a long time to sync I would like to suggest restarting it and try to sync again. Please remember that if you have any other Bluetooth devices around, they might interfere with the syncing process. Additionally, the syncing might be affected by the internet connection, whether you're using Wi-Fi or mobile data. 

If the information is not updating correctly on in a timely manner in the app, I would like to recommend the following:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button and swiping up the app.
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

This should refresh the information so it can show correctly in the app. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes