Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insights on the top of the Fitbit app cut off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

At the top of the app for iOS there is usually some facts or tidbit that is displayed. It is cut off and I can’t read the entire text. How do I expand that part of the app so I can read the rest of the info.  

Moderator edit: subject for clarity and format 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It’s good to see you in the community, @trala19.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand your concern and recommend checking if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the info.  I guess I have to spend money on a newer phone 😀  Thanks for updating the subject line for clarity too!

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @trala19.

I appreciate your feedback and understand your concern. If you have the Fitbit app version 3.42, it will be the last release for iOS 12 as for the new Fitbit app versions that include features and fixes, your phone must be running iOS 13 or higher. This is described in this help article and in this link. The Fitbit app will keep working on iOS devices with iOS 12 or lower, as long as the Fitbit app is not uninstalled. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes