Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR won't constantly sync and it is not counting hourly steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve already done the troubleshooting for it. It started doing this a few weeks ago and having to do all of it every time to get this device to work is very inconvenient. I’ve done the force close, turned off device, reinstalled app, turned off Bluetooth, removed device from app and set it up, etc.

is there a more permanent solution for this? 

It used to just work without all the hassle. It last synced after I reset everything but that was hours ago. It’s not counting my steps this time but I can see 250/250 on the band!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @battymoons  which mobile device do you have? iOS or Android. I do know I read another person had this issue yesterday with an iOS phone. Be careful removing the app from your phone. If you remove it and your operating system doesn't meet the minimum requirement (iOS 13+ or Android 8+) you may not be able to get it downloaded again to install.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have IOS and it’s 14.7.1

ive already reinstalled the app a few times 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @battymoons . I'm moving your post to the iOS area and asking a moderator to stop by. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Could someone from FitBit please tell me why my post in its own topic was suddenly put into a topic that is unrelated? I'd posted this as it's own topic, not a reply to anyone. My post is unrelated to the one in the original post in this topic. Help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

thought this was weird too… it’s probably because we both have IOS problems. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me as well! Usually when they move or combine things there’s a notification. But nothing!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. @Odyssey13 Thanks for your help. 

@battymoons I appreciate the details shared on your post and for the troubleshooting efforts to fix this situation. If you already followed all the tips suggested in our help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and the inconvenience has persisted, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there. 

@KFit789 Please note that sometimes we move some post to keep our forums organized and get more answers related to the topic that you are referring about. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer