Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR won’t pair with iphone11 or all day sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased my Fitbit HR in December and synced it with my iPhone 7.  I was able receive text notifications on my Fitbit. I purchased a new iPhone 11 a few weeks later and the Inspire HR will not accept notifications or all day sync and pair with my iPhone 11.  

I worked with someone at Fitbit in January and went through all the steps of shutting down both devices and trying to set up pairing and notifications. No luck. She said when IOS updated in January it messed up the process on the Inspire HR. Any new updates to fix this issue?

thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Same for me. I followed all the steps that another forum listed, and my text messages are still not coming thru on my Fitbit Versa 2. I’m able to receive phone call motivations and WhatsApp, but no texts. 
Sounds like this IPhone/Fitbit issue has been going on since the new update. Is there any new fix? I just got my Fitbit for Christmas too.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

*notifications 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Make sure that you check the notification center. 

Yes apple did an update in January that affected notifications for all third party apps, like Fitbit and Garmin. This has been straightened out and most iOS notification issues are fixed in the settings. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Rich,Thank you for your answer to my question.  Notifications is turned on in both the Fitbit app and in notifications on my phone.  I still cannot pair up my Inspire HR with my iPhone 11 and I can’t get notifications or all day sync.
Sandy

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is your Inspire HR connected to your Fitbit account? 

If the Fitbit app hasn't paired the tracker yet, there is some permission not given yet. 

The user can not pair the tracker to the phone, you should have received a popup to permit the app to pair. 

In android, I would log out/in. And the app prompts me through setting things up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes