Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well I had a Fitbit Alta and after the last IOS update i stopped receiving text message notifications. This went on for months. Trying everything that everyone including Fitbit moderator says to do. So I bought a Fitbit Inspire today and it does THE SAME THING.... NO texts and NO calls are showing up on my new device. I’m super irritated and pissed off. I’ve tried everything. Fitbit moderator..... WHATS THE DEAL???? More wasted money 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @JillN4627. Welcome on board.

Thanks for letting me know about your Alta, as well for trying the troubleshooting suggested in the forums. I understand how you're feeling about this situation and appreciate your feedback. Our team is aware about the notifications issues experienced by our members after updating to iOS 13. They're currently investigating to resolve it as soon as possible. Be sure to keep your Inspire and Fitbit app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

In the meantime, I'd recommend to check this thread where others have posted some solutions that have worked for them. We'll update this thread once we have more details.

If you need anything else, let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, this has been going on for a few months now. What exactly is being done about this? I waited and waited to get this issue fixed so my Alta would work properly. That never happened so I spent more money to get the Inspire and still the same issue. How is this fair to your customers? This thread has all the same issues being said and the same answers..... nothing works. I’m less than happy at the response we’re always getting. It’s like you’ve copied and pasted the exact words since thus started. I want the text notifications fixed! 

Best Answer