Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interval maps not syncing from Versa to iOS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I recently upgraded to a Versa and am having a couple of odd syncing issues with iOS, using version 2.52 of the app:

• GPS maps for interval workouts don't sync to the iOS device, but walking maps do. Interval workout maps do sync to the web version.
  • Hourly step counts don't sync to the iOS device, but do sync to the web version. I think this began after I reinstalled the FitBit app on my phone. Fixed—I had to read through the instructions for it on the app again to get the display to work.

Things I've tried to resolve this:

• Restarted the Versa (multiple times)
  • Restarted the FitBit app (multiple times)
  • Reinstalled the FitBit app on my phone
  • Disabled/enabled Bluetooth on my phone
  • Restarted my phone
  • Ensured that the Versa is the only FitBit device registered with my phone

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @ruralocity, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention and have let me know the troubleshooting steps you've tried in hopes to resolve these issues. First of all, I'm glad the hourly activity issue has been fixed, thanks for updating your original post. 

Now, if the interval workout maps are showing in the online Dashboard but not in the Fitbit app, it's possible the Fitbit app is not showing the information stored in our servers correctly, in which case I would like to suggest you the following:

1. Force-quit the app by double tapping the home button on your phone, then swipe up the app. Open the app again and check if the maps are showing up, if not, try the following:
  2. Log out from the app, restart your phone one more time and log back in. 

If the maps are still not showing, please take a screenshot of what you're able to see and reply to me with it. This will be very helpful for me to check this further. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply as well. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MarcoGFitbit, thanks for the response. Unfortunately neither fix worked. My interval workout tonight doesn't include a map on my phone, but a walk I took yesterday does. And tonight's interval run does show up in the web dashboard. I have attached a screenshot of what I see on my phone. Thanks again for your help!

IMG_6071.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ruralocity, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and provide me the screenshots requested, I really appreciate it. Smiley Happy

At this moment our team is aware of the problem and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Even though I don't have a specific timeframe for when this issue will be resolved, if I get more information to share with you, I'll make sure to update this thread. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @MarcoGFitbit, I appreciate you looking into it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ruralocity, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for replying. You're very welcome! Smiley Happy

I'll make sure to update this thread once I have more information available. In the meantime, in case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any update on this?  Sure is annoying to not be able to get the GPS of my interval training.  I see this issue since 2018 and doesn’t seem to have any fixes yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hate to say it, but I gave up on this ever being fixed. I bought a $20 interval timer that clips to my clothes, and track exercises as runs on my Versa instead of as intervals.

Best Answer
0 Votes