Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic has to keep shutting down and putting back on my phone because it will not sync. now it will not pair back up

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @nutron  which phone and operating system do you have?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

It use to work with it until yesterday, I have been having issue of once a week stopping sync then I have to redo everything again, but this time it will not let me pair

Best Answer
0 Votes

@nutron  sometimes your telling us more is helpful and the post can be moved into the area where you'd get the most responses. which phone and operating system do you have?

Best Answer

I PHONE8

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've moved this to the iOS forum area. The minimum requirement for iOS is 13. Your phone operating on 11? Sometimes the problem is when the app is removed and then it can't be reinstalled due to a lower operating system.

Best Answer

@nutron Thanks for the details shared on your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. @Odyssey13 Thanks for helping out! 

Since, your Ionic is no longer paired to your account. I would like you to confirm that you've done this procedure to set it up again. If you get any error while trying to set it up, please try the steps mentioned on this article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer