Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic will not sync with iOS 13.3.1

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If you haven't updated your IOS to 13.3.1 yet then DON'T

The Ionic will not sync with this latest version. Although Fitbit are aware of this issue, they have chosen for some reason not to warn users. They did not admit to me until after 45 minutes on a chat line with them. I am effectively left with a brick until at sometime in the future their IT team pull there finger out and come up with a solution.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Metalguru. I'm glad to see you here.

Thanks for taking the time to share your insight about your Ionic and its syncing issues. I understand how you're feeling about being unable to update your data in the Fitbit app. Our team has been informed that some of our members aren't able to sync their Fitbit devices after updating to iOS 13, and they're currently working to bring a solution as soon as possible. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and while there isn't a time frame for the fix, my best advice is to use another compatible device to get your data updated. Please know that every feedback shared in the forums never goes unnoticed as that helps us to improve your experience with our products and services.

If you have another question, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Metalguru It's coming up on 6 months that Fitbit has been working on a fix for the vibration issue on the blaze!  I hope you have better luck!

@LizzyFitbit  There was another moderator that said Fitbit guarantees full functionality with compatible devices. Can  you please explain how this guarantee works?

@Metalguru was able to upgrade their device to ios 13 which means its a compatible device according the checker (even though it wasn't specifically stated). Would the guarantee cover providing them with a compatible android device until Fitbit resolves the issue?

ios 13 has been out for alsmost 6 months and since users  have been having issues since ios 13.  6 months  seems a little long for this issue to still be existing. Especially since the iphone 11 is listed as a compatible device and it only came with ios 13

Best Answer
0 Votes